CleanRom, is an android 4.1.2 firmware- base custom rom, give you the stock ROM experience with great tweaking and modification to improved the stability of Samsung Galaxy SIII in overall. CleanRom is pre-deodex and pre-rooted. The objective of CleanRom is to provide the most stable, fast, solid, clean rom with Samsung stock experience. The ROM was built with stock Samsung base firmware yet additional or removal features could be done during Aroma installation. Check out the custom rom features and tutorial guides after the break.
As you read through, we have prepared the step-by-step guide to flash CleanRom Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean custom rom on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 with complete steps. Before the tutorial starts, it is advisable to read through all the tips below to have you prepared for the flash process later. A good preparation on your phone and PC ensure the safe flashing and avoid any damage to your phone. Please also be reminded to backup all your data including contacts, messages, video, photos etc as given below because these data will be wiped during this tutorial. It helps to restore to original condition in case any problem appears during/after the flash. Let’s get into the tutorial now.
CleanRom For Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 Custom Rom Features Disclaimer Take Note: It’s always a risk to modify your devices and be warned that a failure may cause resolvable or unresolvable brick to your devices. We are not responsible for any damage to your devices. All the tools we recommend in the tutorial is belongs to With the modification being applied, your devices warranty may void. Check your devices warranty’s term & conditions.
Compatibility Take note: The tutorial and guides below is only compatible to Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 model. It will not compatible to other devices. Take your own risk if you attempt to apply it for different variant of models. Always check your device model carefully before start.
Check device model – Go to Settings -> About Device -> Model Number
Lets Begin !
- Download Android 4.1.1 VRBLK1 CleanROM Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy S III to your computer.
- Connect and mount your Verizon Galaxy S3 USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 4.1.1 ROM zip file to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- In ClockworkMod recovery, perform a full data wipe first. Then scroll down to “flash zip from SD card” and press the Power button to select it.
- Press the Power button again and select “choose zip from sdcard”.
- Now using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 4.1.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu. The phone will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
- That’s all be done now ! Your Verizon Galaxy S3 should now have Android 4.1.1 VRBLK1 CleanROM Jelly Bean custom ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners or developers. We or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial.